Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's TTT Topic is: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)
2. Review 20+ books. I really want to review all my favorite books that I read before this blog was started. Books like THG series, Percy Jackson, and Beautiful Creatures.
3. Learn a new instrument. I've been wanting to learn either the bass guitar or the ukulele for quite a while.
4. Find new ways to organize my bookshelf. Forgive me if I sound a little insane. I'm actually really obsessed with organizing my bookshelf and as of now I only have several ways to organize it:
- alphabetically, authors last name
- color (ROYGBIV)
- alphabetically, title
- genre and series
- genre and color
- genre and alphabetically
- rating (most to least enjoyed)
5. Volunteer at the SPCA. I really love dogs and cats but don't have my own pet because my dad is allergic to them. Hopefully I'll be able to help out at the local SPCA this summer.
6. Catch up on Grey's Anatomy. I NEED TO CATCH UP.
7. Get to know my cobloggers more. AMANDA! KRYSTAL! We coblog together and I know we have fairly similar reading tastes and watch a lot of the same shows, but that's really all I know about you guys. I really hope to talk to you guys more over this year. :)
8. Reread Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It's been forever since I've hung out with Percy. I think it's about time for a reread.
|I MISS THIS CUTIE|
9. Concentrate more in math class. I keep dozing off in math class or get really distracted by my grumbling stomach. (I have math right before lunch). Note to self: eat bigger breakfasts.
10. Get on Twitter more. TWITTER IS SO FULL OF AWESOME BOOK BLOGGERS AND I WANT TO KNOW MORE OF YOU.
What are your New Year resolutions?